Effortless charm, from the golf course to summer parties
Inspiring an effortless elegance, Henri Henri’s Panama Safari HH Hat is a summer fedora whose style has long been established as a classic Panama shape. Its center-dent crown, its safari brim and its contrasting grosgrain ribbon give this hat a natural and unisex charm which will follow you everywhere from the golf course to a night on the town.
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif and excellent solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Panama Safari HH Hat is sent to Montreal to get finished with a crown-pinch silicon reinforcement, a grosgrain ribbon and a sweatband. This hat is covered in a light varnish that makes its surface resistant to droplets and light rain.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Panama Safari HH Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 10,5 cm (4 ⅛”)
- Brim : Safari 6,35 cm (2 ½”)
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : 2,54 cm (1”) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Comfort fabric sweatband
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 54 - 62 cm (6 ¾” - 7 ¾”)
- UV Protection : 80 UV, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Henri Henri
- Origin : Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Montreal.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Panama Safari HH Hat