Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Denim color, casual or classy? Both!
Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Brooks Hat is a summer fedora whose classic yet unusual style will go from a picnic to an aperitif on a terrace like a charm. Its teardrop crown, turn down brim and double bicolor grosgrain ribbon may seem pretty common, but that is without counting its matter, which changes everything: an authentic, hand-dyed Panama Straw colored in a completely unique denim-blue shade which may change color over time, giving to each piece a tint as unique as you are!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets although it is recommended to avoid contact with water to prevent the color from getting damaged or uneven.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Brooks Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable woven braid sweatband.
Features of the Brooks Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4 1/2" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 3/8" (6,03 cm) Turn Down Brim
- Crown : Teardrop crown
- Hat Band : 1" (2,54 cm) double grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : woven braid
- Colors : Denim
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Brooks Hat