Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Warlick Hat is a summer fedora whose style will definitely stand out from a crowd. Its center-dent crown, snap brim and simple grosgrain ribbon may seem pretty classic, but that is without counting its matter, which changes everything: an authentic Panama Straw, colored strand by strand giving the hat a color gradient, completely unique to each piece. Add to it the Bailey trademark vintage carpenter nail and you have the perfect look!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique concentric motif. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its light coating will protect the hat from light droplets.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Warlick Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent fabric sweatband.
Features of the Warlick Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Upturned Snap Brim 2 ⅜” (6,03 cm)
- Crown : Grad
- Hat Band : 1" (2,54 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent cotton fabric
- Colors : Charcoal/Rust
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Warlick Dyed Panama Hat BAILEY