The Quality in the Details
An unmistakable symbol of elegance, Mayser’s William Hat is a classic summer fedora which will have all the heads turning. Its center-dent crown, its downward-front snap brim and its contrasting grosgrain ribbon give this hat a charm worthy of the biggest cinema stars, from Humphrey Bogart, Sean Connery, Anthony Hopkins, Monica Bellucci or Charlize Theron, to name only a few. Furthermore, women and men alike wear it well and it fits most face shapes. And you, would you like to feel like a star?
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique concentric motif and excellent solar protection capacities. What makes the William Hat an exceptional hat is its material’s quality: a fine, regular, Grade 16, Cuenca Fino quality straw.
After its weaving process, the William Hat is sent to Europe to get finished with a crown-pinch silicon reinforcement and to be coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water. An engraved leather sweatband, a lining plate and a grosgrain ribbon are then sewn to it and the Mayser pin logo added above the side bow.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the William Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm, Cuenca Fino Quality, Grade 16
- Height : 4 ⅛” (10,5 cm)
- Brim : Downward-front Snap Brim 2 ½” (6,5 cm)
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1 ¼” (3,16 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : Lining plate
- Sweatband : Engraved Leather
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 55 to 61 cm
- UV Protection : +80 UV, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Made in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review William Panama Straw Hat MAYSER