Savoir-Faire, Quality and Elegance… On the Go!
The exceptional quality of Borsalino’s products is evident even to the untrained eye and is an excellent indicator of the longevity which has made the renown of the brand since its inception in 1857. The Safari - Pliable Hat is the perfect classic fedora for the colder seasons. The distinguished good looks given by its centerdent crown, safari brim and assorted fur felt band give it a timeless charm which made it a must-have, classic model.
Not only is it unisex, but it also has an other trick up its sleeve: it is foldable! Pop its centerdent out, push in the curve of one side of the hat into its opposing side’s curve and then roll it loosely on itself. There you have it, ready to slip into a pocket or a bag!
This fedora hat is made from rabbit fur felt of the highest quality and is entirely crafted according to the century-old know-how of Borsalino’s workshops in Alessandria, in Italy. Well cared-for, this hat will last the next quarter of a century!
The Safari - Pliable unisex hat is unlined and is fitted with a souple, Moroccan ribbon sweatband, which helps the hat fold more easily. The side of the leather band is decorated with a metal pin engraved with the Borsalino logo.
Features of the Safari - Pliable Hat
- Material : 100% Rabbit felt
- Height : 4” (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Folded and Sewn Edge Safari Brim 2 ⅜” (6,03 cm)
- Crown : Centerdent
- Hat Band : ¾” (2 cm) Assorted felt band
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Moroccan (canneté ribbon)
- Colors : Brown, Black, Bordeaux, Camel, Navy
- Sizes : 54 to 63 cm (6 ¾” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Borsalino
- Origin : Made in Alessandria, Italy.
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Borsalino Safari - Pliable Hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. Do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours. Keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Safari - Pliable Hat BORSALINO