An adventurous or a classy fedora? The choice is yours!
The Curtis hat has a particular talent: its style completely changes according to the color you chose! Were you looking for a classic style? Try it in Black, Gray or Night Sky! A classy style? Antique or Port! A casual style? Olive Mix or Navy! No matter the color, it will assuredly become your favorite of the season!
The LiteFelt® treatment of the Bailey Hats of Hollywood brand’s 100% wool felt makes this hat more water-repellent and shape retentive than any other wool felt in the market. These qualities result in increased durability and make it the perfect travel companion: simply fill the crown with clothes and set it in a hollow in the center of your suitcase.
The Curtis Hat’s classic front-pinch crown is encircled with a grosgrain ribbon of which the bow is laser-engraved with the Bailey logo and is decorated with discrete rivets.
This large safari-brimmed fedora will provide you good protection against the sun and light rains. It is not lined and is fitted with a cotton fabric sweatband, for added comfort.
Features of the Blixen Hat
- Material : 100% Wool LiteFelt®
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2 ½” (6,5 cm) Safari Brim
- Crown : Classic Pinch Front
- Hat Band : 1" (2,54 cm), Grosgrain
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Cotton fabric
- Colors : Gray, Navy, Black, Night Sky, Olive Mix, Antique, Port
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Curtis Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Curtis Hat