Elegance and Breezy Comfort
Full of easy and natural elegance, Mayser’s Imperia Hat is a summer fedora whose classic style was inspired by its cousin, the Albenga Hat. Its vented center-dent crown, its downward-front snap brim and its contrasting grosgrain ribbon give this hat a devil-may-care charm worthy of a star walking along the Croisette. Women and Men alike wear it, seeing as it fits most face shapes. Stay fresh and stylish in all circumstances this summer!
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular technique which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif, an openwork section and good solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Imperia Hat is sent to Europe to get finished with a sweatband, a grosgrain ribbon and a silicon reinforcement in the crown’s front pinch and to be coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Imperia Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm, Brisa Quality, Grade 4
- Height : 4 ½ " (11,43 cm)
- Brim : Downward-front Snap Brim 2 ½" (6,35 cm)
- Crown : Vented Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1" (2,54 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Large woven braid
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 55 to 62 cm
- UV Protection : Good protection (the vented part makes its sides less protective)
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Imperia Vented Panama Straw Fedora Hat MAYSER