A Unisex Panama Hat
The Retro Panama Fedora hat is a summer fedora hat made of genuine Panama straw. This straw weave is a product of Ecuadorian craftsmanship, where the toquilla palm is harvested, cut, bleached and handwoven.
Once the straw is woven it is shipped to Mexico where Stetson hatters sculpt its beautiful teardrop crown and classic wide brim. They then finish the hat with an elegant grosgrain ribbon and a cotton absorbent sweatband.
The Retro Panama Fedora is unisex and will effortlessly blend in with casual attire as well as with formal wear. Enjoy the sun as much as you want thanks to its UV protection! Shine on and enjoy the summer with your very own Stetson Retro Panama Fedora!
Features of the Stetson Retro Panama Fedora
- Material : Genuine Panama Straw
- Shape : Fedora
- Height : 4 ½” (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 ½” (6,35 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Cotton
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin :
- Genuine Panama Straw handwoven in Ecuador
- Shaped and Finished in Mexico
- Maintenance : The Retro Panama Fedora hat is made of 100% natural plant fibre. It is therefore strongly recommended to avoid water exposure. To prevent deformation and uneven coloration, store your hat in a hat box as often as you can. Be careful not to pinch the crown of your Panama hat, as it may tear or break the straw. THE STETSON RETRO PANAMA FEDORA HAT IS NOT ROLLABLE. If you have any questions concerning the cleaning and reblocking of your Retro Panama Fedora hat, never hesitate to consult our team of professional hatters!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Retro Panama Fedora Hat