Handwoven in Ecuador, Finished in the USA
The Ibarra hat is a magnificent example of a Panama hat. Its straw is made from leaves of toquilla palm cut in thin strips and handwoven in Ecuador, according to secular traditional craftsmanship. The Ibarra hat is then shaped and finished in the United States.
The Ibarra hat features a classic wide brim that is usually worn either curled up or down in the front. It is decorated with a discreet yet elegant tobacco grosgrain ribbon, itself adorned with a Stetson brand medallion. Inside, the Ibarra features a comfortable genuine sheepskin sweatband that helps prevent sweat stains in the bleached straw and a vented lining for an incomparable sensation of freshness.
The epitome of classic, summer formal headwear, the Ibarra hat is nowadays considered unisex. Its exquisite fabrication and delicate finition will make you the center of attention! For all you chic and formal summer events, get yourself the summum of Stetson Panama hats and enjoy its impeccable style and outstanding UV protection!
Features of the Ibarra Hat
- Material : Genuine Panama Straw
- Shape : Fedora
- Height : 4 ½” (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 ¼” (5,71 cm)
- Crown : Centerdent
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Vented
- Sweatband : Genuine Sheepskin
- Colors : Bleached
- Sizes : 6 ¾” - 7 ½” (54 cm - 60 cm)
- Season : Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin :
- Genuine Panama Straw handwoven in Ecuador
- Shaping and finition in the United States
- Maintenance : The Ibarra hat is made of 100% natural plant fibre. It is therefore strongly recommended to avoid water exposure. To prevent deformation and uneven coloration, store your hat in a hat box as often as you can.
Be careful not to pinch the crown of your Panama hat, as it may tear or break the straw. THE STETSON IBARRA HAT IS NOT ROLLABLE. If you have any questions concerning the cleaning and reblocking of your Ibarra hat, never hesitate to consult our team of professional hatters!
- Size Guide (1 phrase) : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ibarra Hat