La Dolce Vita with your Dolce Fine Panama Sophie
Borsalino’s Panama Sophie Hat is a classic and feminine bleached summer hat whose distinguished and slightly vintage good looks will make heads turn. Its centerdent crown, large safari brim and contrasting grosgrain ribbon give it a timeless charm worthy of the greatest movie stars. And you, would you like to feel like a star?
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif and excellent solar protection capacities. What makes the Panama Sophie Hat an exceptional hat is its material’s quality: a fine and regular textured, lightweight, Dolce Fine quality straw.
After its weaving process, the Panama Sophie Hat is sent to Borsalino’s workshops in Alessandria, Italy to get finished and fitted with a Moroccan ribbon sweatband and a grosgrain ribbon around its crown. The bow’s middle is circled with a ribbon ring on which is printed the Borsalino logo in golden letters.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Panama Sophie Hat
- Material : 100% Bleached Dolce Fine Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4 ⅞” (12,5 cm)
- Brim : Bell-shaped Safari Brim 4 ⅜” (11 cm)
- Crown : Centerdent
- Hat Band : 1 ¼” (3,16 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Moroccan
- Colors : White/Black, White/Red
- Sizes : S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm)
- UV Protection : Excellent
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Borsalino
- Origin : Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Alessandria, Italy.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Panama Sophie Hat