The unmistakable elegance of a classic
Full of natural elegance, Mayser’s Paola Hat is a summer Panama whose classic style will be your best companion for the summer. Its round crown, its large and souple brim and its striped grosgrain ribbon give this hat an undeniable charm. Wear it with a sundress, with your favorite swimsuit or with a linen shirt, it will adapt to any outfit you may wish to wear!
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique concentric motif and excellent solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Paola Hat is sent to Europe to be coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water and to be finished with its ribbon and extensible sweatband. The Paola hat comes in one size fitting heads with a circumference measuring between 55 and 57 centimeters.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Paola Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm, Brisa Quality, Grade 6
- Height : 4 ¾" (12 cm)
- Brim : Symmetrical Downward Brim 3 ¼" (8 cm)
- Crown : Round
- Hat Band : ⅞” (2,22 cm) Striped Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Extensible band
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : One size fits all (from 55 to 57 cm)
- UV Protection : 80 UV, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Paola Hat