Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Large Brim, High Class
Full of effortless elegance, Mayser’s Nizza Hat is a summer fedora with a large brim and a distinguished and classic style. Its teardrop crown, its safari brim and its contrasting grosgrain ribbon give this hat a natural charm which will follow you everywhere from a stroll on the shore to a night on the town. Furthermore, it will compliment your outfit perfectly, be it a linen suit or a summer dress, and women and men alike wear it well, seeing as it fits most face shapes.
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador. The technique employed gives the tight weave a unique circular motif and good solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Nizza Hat is sent to Europe to get finished with a crown-pinch silicon reinforcement, a lining plate, a grosgrain ribbon and a sweatband. The Nizza hat is also coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Nizza Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm, Brisa Quality
- Height : 11,43 cm (4 ½”)
- Brim : Safari 7,94 cm (3 ⅛")
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : 3,5 cm (1 ¼”) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : Lining plate
- Sweatband : Large woven braid
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 54 to 64 cm
- UV Protection : UV 30, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Europe.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Nizza Hat