A classic tinged with elegance
Inspiring a confident and natural elegance, Mayser’s Torino Hat is a summer fedora whose classic style was inspired by its cousin the Albenga. Its center-dent crown, its downward-front snap brim and its grosgrain ribbon give this hat a charm worthy of a movie star : from Humphrey Bogart to Madonna, passing by Sean Connery, Anthony Hopkins and Charlize Theron, a great number of them have worn the Panama. This version is offered in a warm cognac tone called Tongking or in black. Furthermore, it is unisex and fits most face shapes. And you, would you like to feel like a star?
A Panama hat is made from the Toquilla palm hand-woven in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif and excellent solar protection capacities. Afterwards, the Torino Hat is sent to Europe to get finished with a crown-pinch silicon reinforcement, a grosgrain ribbon and a sweatband. It is also coated with a light varnish which protects it from droplets of water.
WARNING: We strongly advise against rolling Panama hats. We recommend storing plant-based hats in a hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Features of the Torino Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm, Grade 3
- Height : 4" (10 cm)
- Brim : Downward-front Snap Brim 2 ⅜” (6 cm)
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1 ¼” (3,5 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Large woven braid
- Colors : Tongking, Black
- Sizes : 55 to 62 cm
- UV Protection : 80 UV, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Mayser
- Origin : Designed in Germany, Woven in Ecuador, Finished in Slovakia.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Do not fold and keep in a hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Torino Hat