Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
When Charlie went to the beach!
Famous since its creation during the Victorian era in England, the Bowler hat was worn by an impressive collection of celebrities. For example, in fiction, there are Doctor Watson and Hergé’s Dupondt, on screen, Charlie Chaplin and Liza Minnelli and on the stage, Boy George or even John Bonham, to name only a few.
Bailey of Hollywood presents the Chaplin Panama Hat, its 100% Toquilla Straw bowler, a never-seen-before version of the classic bowler you will want to wear all summer long!
With a medium-height rounded crown, a short, curled, contrasting bound-edged brim and a classic Bailey grosgrain ribbon with its unique bow decorated with a laser-engraved logo, all the elements are there to make this hat a star!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif. It is then blocked in shape and finished in the United-States. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets although it is recommended to avoid contact with water.
Women and men wear it equally well, as it fits most face shapes. The Chaplin Panama Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable woven braid sweatband.
Features of the Chaplin Panama Hat
- Material : 100% Genuine Panama Straw
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2" (5,08 cm) Rolled Brim with contrasting bound-edge
- Crown : Round
- Hat Band : Contrasting Grosgrain, 1" (2,54 cm)
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Woven braid
- Colors : Media Bleach
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States with globally sourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Chaplin Panama Hat