The Boho style, the effortless elegance of the natural…
The Rask hat from Bailey Hats of Hollywood is a summer fedora with a style that stands out from all the rest. Its teardrop crown, snap brim and authentic hand-dyed Panama straw with a gradient from natural to black. Decorated with a fine, boir-colored Japanese grosgrain ribbon sewn onto the quarter of the hat.
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Rask Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable woven braid sweatband.
Features of the Rask Hat
- Material : 100% Hand-dyed Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4 ½" (11,5 cm)
- Brim : 3” (7,94 cm) Upturned Snap Brim, Bound-edge
- Crown : crossed front teardrop
- Hat Band : ⅜” (1 cm) twisted natural rope
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Woven braid
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rask BAILEY Flat Brim Panama Straw Hat