Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Keeping it Cool, Even in the Desert
Barmah’s Crackle Kangaroo Hat is the trusty companion you were missing to go on an adventure with! It stands out from the other western hats thanks to its easy maintenance, its foldability, and to the great resilience of the kangaroo leather it is made of.
Obtained responsibly under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act, the kangaroo leather is the most resistant leather for its weight, is very light and its tanning process makes it water resistant. Each hide used being natural and different from the others, the marks and leather colorations may vary, which makes each hat absolutely unique.
The side of the Crackle Kangaroo Hat’s crown is perforated with two ventilation eyelets on each side, creating an air flow under the hat, even in high heat. The crown is circled with a leather braid rebraided on a leather band with assorted round studs and an oval Barmah logo brooch.
The large, bound-edge safari brim on this Australian outdoors hat will protect you, come rain or come shine in the spring, summer and fall. The Kangaroo Crackle hat has a certified UPF50+ UV protection index. It has no lining and is fitted with a Softie elastic sweatband, for a great comfort, no matter the adventures.
Features of the Crackle Kangaroo Hat
- Material : 100% Full grain Australian kangaroo leather (obtained under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act)
- Water Resistant
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Bound-edge Safari, Sides 2 ⅝” (6,67 cm), Front 2 ⅞” (7,3 cm), Back 3 ⅛” (7,94 cm)
- Crown : Flat, Vented
- Hat Band : ¾" Trimmed Leather
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Softie Elastic band
- Colors : Dark Brown, Hyckory
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- UV Protection : UPF50+
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Barmah
- Origin : Made in Australia
- Maintenance : Condition the leather once every season to keep it souple and water-resistant. Avoid getting the suede side of the leather wet. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Crackle Kangaroo Hat