Keeping it Cool, Even in the Desert
Barmah’s Kangaroo Cooler Hat is the trusty companion you were missing to go on an adventure with! It stands out from the other western hats thanks to its easy maintenance, its foldability, and to the great resilience of the kangaroo leather it is made of.
Obtained responsibly under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act, the kangaroo leather is the most resistant leather for its weight, is very light and its tanning process makes it water resistant. Each hide used being natural and different from the others, the marks and leather colorations may vary, which makes each hat absolutely unique.
The side of the Kangaroo Cooler Hat’s crown is entirely made of resistant mesh, creating an excellent airflow under the hat, even in high heat. The front is lined with an additional sunblock piece to protect your forehead. The crown is circled with a two-tone leather band and an oval Barmah logo brooch.
The large, bound-edge safari brim on this Australian outdoors hat will protect you, come rain or come shine in the spring, summer and fall. he Kangaroo Crackle hat has a certified UPF50+ UV protection index. It has no lining and is fitted with an elastic sweatband, for a great comfort, no matter the adventures.
Features of the Kangaroo Cooler Hat
- Material : 70% Australian kangaroo leather (obtained under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act), 30% mesh
- Water Resistant
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Bound-edge Safari, Sides 2 ⅝” (6,67 cm), Front 2 ⅞” (7,3 cm), Back 3 ⅛” (7,94 cm)
- Crown : Flat, Vented
- Hat Band : ¾" Bicolor Braided Leather
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Softie Elastic band
- Colors : Hickorystone
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Solar Protection : Sunblock liner at the front
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Barmah
- Origin : Made in Australia
- Maintenance : Condition the leather once every season to keep it souple and water-resistant. Avoid getting the suede side of the leather wet. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kangaroo Cooler Vented Leather Hat BARMAH