Carefull, it may bite!
Barmah’s Outback Crocodile Hat is the trusty companion you were missing to go on an adventure with! It stands out from the other western hats thanks to its easy maintenance, its capacity to be folded and most of all thanks to its ribbon; a genuine crocodile leather band with five of this great reptile’s teeth!
Each crocodile leather band is unique and made by hand in Northern Queensland in Australia and the materials come from C.I.T.E.S. certified sustainable crocodile farms which are supervised by the Australian wildlife protection authorities.
The full grain cattle leather is a very resistant and light leather and resists with great ease to rain thanks to its tanning process. Each hide used being natural and different from the others, the marks and leather colorations may vary, which makes each hat absolutely unique.
The side of the Outback Crocodile Hat’s crown is perforated with two ventilation eyelets on each side, creating a good air flow under the hat, even in high heat. The large, bound-edge safari brim on this Australian outdoors hat will protect you, come rain or come shine in the spring, summer and fall. The Kangaroo Crackle hat has a certified UPF50+ UV protection index. It has no lining and is fitted with a Softie elastic sweatband, for a great comfort, no matter the adventures.
Features of the Outback Crocodile Hat
- Material : 100% Full Grain Cattle Leather
- Water Resistant
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Bound-edge Safari, Sides 2 ⅝” (6,67 cm), Front 2 ⅞” (7,3 cm), Back 3 ⅛” (7,94 cm)
- Crown : Flat, Vented
- Hat Band : 100% Genuine Crocodile Leather decorated with five teeth, C.I.T.E.S. certified.
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Softie Elastic band
- Colors : Brown
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Solar Protection : 50+ UV protection
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Barmah
- Origin : Made in Australia
- Maintenance : Condition the leather once every season to keep it souple and water-resistant. Avoid getting the suede side of the leather wet. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Outback Crocodile Hat