Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
A True Cattleman’s Hat Built for Hard Work
The Cattleman hat by the legendary Australian brand Akubra is a western hat made of 100% Imperial quality hare fur felt, a strong, insulating, and water-resistant fabric. Perfect to spend long hours outside, whatever the weather, this felt hat is the hat of choice to do hard work on the farm, go hunting and fishing, hiking, and much more!
The Cattleman features a pinched telescope crown, dotted with six ventilation eyelets and decorated with a braided leather cord. Inside, it features a soft satin liner and a leather sweatband for an optimal fit. Its wide bound edge brim slopes downwards in the front and back to provide cover from rain and snow, and to improve UV protection.
The Akubra Cattleman hat is unisex. You can find it today at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, as well as on our online store with fast shipping across Canada and the United States.
Features of the AKUBRA Cattleman Hat
- Material : Hare Fur Felt
- Shape : Western
- Height : 10 cm (4”)
- Brim : Liseré, 8,25 cm (3 ¼”)
- Crown : Pinched Telescope
- Hat Band : Leather Cord
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Leather
- Colors : Sand, Khaki
- Sizes : 54 - 64 cm (6 ¾” - 8)
- Season : Spring, Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Akubra
- Origin : New South Wales, Australia
- Maintenance : Use a horsehair brush for dusting. Avoid prolonged rain exposure. Professional cleaning by a hatter only. For any question or concern, or if you wish to have us clean your Cattleman hat, do not hesitate to ask about our cleaning and reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Akubra Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review AKUBRA Cattleman Hat