Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
A Hat Made for the Great Outdoors
The Snowy River hat by Australian hat maker Akubra is named after the Snowy River, which flows from the heights of Mount Kosciuszko in the State of New South Wales, where it was made.
This western hat is conceived to offer excellent protection against UV light, rain, snow, and cold. The Snowy River hat is made of 100% Imperial quality hare fur felt, a durable, insulating, and water-resistant fabric. Its pinched telescope crown is decorated with an elegant weaved leather band. Inside, it features a genuine leather sweatband, along with a soft satin liner.
The Snowy River hat features a wide brim that curls upward on the sides and downwards in the front and back, a typically Australian shape that maximizes shade to the face and neck, giving it a certified UPF 50+ UV protection rating.
The Snowy River hat is unisex. You can find it at Henri Henri, The oldest hat store in Canada, as well as on our online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the United States!
Features of the Snowy River Hat
- Material : Hare Fur Felt
- Shape : Western
- Height : 10 cm (4”)
- Brim : Liseré, 8,25 cm (3 ¼”)
- Crown : Pinched Telescope
- Hat Band : Weaved Leather
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Leather
- Colors : Santone Fawn
- Sizes : 54 cm - 65 cm (6 ¾” - 8 ⅛”)
- Season : Fall, Winter, Spring
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Akubra
- Origin : New South Wales, Australia
- Maintenance : Use a horsehair brush for dusting. Avoid prolonged rain exposure. Professional cleaning by a hatter only. For any question or concern, or if you wish to have us clean your Snowy River hat, do not hesitate to ask about our cleaning and reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Akubra Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Add your review
Review Snowy River Hat