Top Hat, with a Low Top!
The low top hat had its golden age in the 19th century, particularly in the 1870’s, mostly as a day-time hat. The Hampton Hat is a simple version of the low coachman-style top hat but made in a thick and resistant cowhide leather for a simple and elegant steampunk style. The band is a two-toned leather ribbon fastened at the back of the hat and at the side of which is added a decorative metallic rivet.
A short and curved brim, a thick and durable cowhide leather and padded and breathable comfort bands are some of the many qualities that will make you love and keep your Hampton Hat by American Hat for a long time.
The Hampton Hat is also unisex, comfortable, water-resistant and protects its wearer from the sun. Ready for an adventure!
Features of the Hampton Hat
- Material : Fine Cowhide Leather
- Height : 3 ¾" (9,5 cm)
- Brim : 1 ¼" (3,18 cm)
- Crown : Classic
- Hat Band : Leather ¾” (1,91 cm)
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Padded, breathable, changeable comfort bands
- Colors : Cyprus Tan
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : American Hat
- Origin : Made in California.
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Hampton Hat by American Hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review