Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Rush to El Dorado
The low top hat had its golden age in the 19th century, particularly in the 1870’s, mostly as a day-time hat. The El Dorado Hat is a simple version of the low coachman-style top hat but made in a thick and resistant cowhide leather for a simple and elegant steampunk style. The band is a leather ribbon fastened at the back of the hat and decorated with American 5 cent coins.
A short and curved brim, a thick and durable cowhide leather and padded and breathable comfort bands are some of the many qualities that will make you love and keep your El Dorado Hat by American Hat for a long time.
The El Dorado Hat is also unisex, comfortable, water-resistant and protects its wearer from the sun. Ready for an adventure!
Features of the El Dorado Hat
- Material : Fine Cowhide Leather
- Height : 4 ½” (11,5 cm)
- Brim : 2” (5,1 cm)
- Crown : Coachman-style low top hat
- Hat Band : Leather ¾” (1,91 cm)
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Padded, breathable, changeable comfort bands
- Colors : Black, Brown
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : American Hat
- Origin : Made in California.
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your El Dorado Hat by American Hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review AMERICAN HAT El Dorado Leather Top Hat