A Water Resistant, Unisex Cowboy Hat
Behold the Open Road Royal Deluxe hat : a true cowboy hat that is ready to go to town! This beautiful, unisex hat is made of the 6X Royal Deluxe fur felt, one of the highest quality fur felts offered by the Stetson Brand. The Royal Deluxe felt is silky smooth AND tough as nails : it is water resistant and provides UV protection, allowing you to use it as a true working hat.
The name “Open Road” is a relic of the time when this hat was first introduced to the Stetson lineup. It was originally sold with a round crown, an invitation for any owner of an Open Road to shape their crowns the way they saw fit. Open Road hats are nowadays sold with a Cattleman crown, a classic design of western fashion.
The Open Road Royal Deluxe hat also shines in society! With its elegant, bound edge wide brim lifted straight from the fedora handbook, you can wear it with your work overall in the great outdoors as well as with your three-piece suit! The soft side of the Open Road Royal Deluxe is completed with a soft satin lining and a genuine leather sweatband for maximum comfort.
Le chapeau Open Road Royal Deluxe est offert dans un large éventail de couleurs neutres faciles à agencer, incluant Sauge, Caribou, Silverbelly et Cognac.
Whether you are in the middle of an expedition, working the field or enjoying a terrace with friends, the Open Road Royal Deluxe hat will make your style shine through! Come try it today at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or find it on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Open Road Royal Deluxe Hat
- Material : Royal Deluxe 6X Fur Felt
- Shape : Cowboy
- Height : 4 ¼” (10,8 cm)
- Brim : 2 ¾” (7 cm)
- Crown : Cattleman
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Genuine Leather
- Colors : Black, Sauge, Caribou, Silverbelly, Cognac
- Sizes : 6 ¾” - 7 ¾” (54 cm - 62 cm)
- Season : Spring, Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Handmade in Garland, Texas (USA).
- Maintenance : To be cleaned and blocked at Henri Henri or by a professional hatter only. Remove dust with a horsehair brush.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
5 stars based on 1 reviews
Add your review
Review Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe Hat