A Pure Beaver Fur Felt Fedora
The Pure Stratoliner B hat is made of 100% pure beaver fur felt. This exquisite fabric is highly sought in superior quality hat making, for it is naturally waterproof and has incredible durability. Offered in Tobacco and Phantom Grey color schemes, this elegant fedora hat features a teardrop crown and a wide brim. The bound edge matches its slim grosgrain band.
The Stratoliner name has a rich history. TWA received its first order of Boeing 307 Stratoliner aircrafts and opened a new chapter in transportations that revolutionized the world of business and travel. The Stetson brand capitalized on the new trend and designed a comfortable and practical fedora that could fill any role. Made of soft and resistant fur felt, it is designed to be convenient and comfortable while traveling, and to suit any job you might have for it : make you look confident and successful in a three-piece suit, or protect you from rain and shine in the great outdoors. The new Stratoliner became an instant classic of post-war fashion, and is to this day one of the most popular lines of product in Stetson’s catalogue.
The Pure Stratoliner B hat is fitted with a comfortable, genuine Roan leather sweatband that is handsewn and laced with golden threads. It also features a smooth and breathable satin lining. You can try this magnificent unisex fedora at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Pure Stratoliner B Hat
- Material : Pure Beaver Fur Felt
- Shape : Fedora
- Height : 4 ½” (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 ½” (5,08 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : Grosgrain
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Genuine Roan Leather
- Colors : Tobacco, Phantom Grey
- Sizes : 6 ¾”-7 ¾” (54 cm - 62 cm)
- Season : Spring, Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson
- Origin : Handmade in Garland, Texas (USA).
- Maintenance : To be cleaned and blocked at Henri Henri or by a professional hatter only. Remove dust with a horsehair brush.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Pure Stratoliner B Hat