A café-au-lait colored, classic Panama
Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Stansfield Hat is a summer fedora whose classic yet far from ordinary style is sure to complete each look you will wear this summer! Just imagine: a nice little terrace, a table garnished with a tasty little treat and a delicious cup of coffee and your Stansfield hat to shield your eyes from all the sunshine… Picture perfect!
Its teardrop crown, turn down Brim are features often found in panama hats but it is its authentic Panama Straw, hand-dyed in warm shades of café-au-lait, that makes each hat a completely unique piece. Add to it a leather band decorated with a fine braid with geometric patterns and you have your summer wardrobe’s next big hit!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight weave a unique circular motif. This material and technique will procure great UV protection and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Stansfield Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable and woven braid sweatband.
Features of the Stansfield Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 3 ¾” (9,53)
- Brim : 2 ½” (6,35 cm) Turn Down Brim
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : ¾” (1,91 cm) leather band decorated with a fine braid
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Woven braid
- Colors : Brown, Deep Tan
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water to prevent uneven discoloration. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Stansfield Panama Straw Hat BAILEY