Much ink will be spilled on this hat… or already has!
Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Parson Hat is a summer fedora whose style will definitely stand out from a crowd. Its Grad crown, snap brim and thin herringbone ribbon may seem pretty common, but that is without counting its matter, which changes everything: an authentic Panama Straw, colored by a process giving the hat ink-blue colored tie-dye patterns completely unique to each piece. Add to it a softly contrasting bound-edge and you have your wardrobe’s next big hit!
A Panama hat’s straw comes from the Toquilla palm, weaved by hand in Ecuador according to a particular method which gives its tight 20X quality weave a unique circular motif. This material and technique will procure great protection against the sun and its coating will protect the hat from light droplets.
Women and men wear it very well, seeing as it fits most face shapes. The Parson Hat is not lined and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent fabric sweatband.
Features of the Parson Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2 ⅜” (6,03 cm) Upturned Snap Brim, Bound-edge
- Crown : Grad
- Hat Band : ⅜” (1 cm) herringbone ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent cotton fabric
- Colors : Ink stain, Tea Stain, Ivory/Brown
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States from outsourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Parson Hat