Channel your inner Al Pacino!
Made popular by king Edward VII in the 1890’s after a visit in Bad Homburg, a city in the state of Hesse in Germany, the Homburg style quickly became a staple of the masculine wardrobe. A favorite of Winston Churchill’s and brought to the screen by Al Pacino, reviving the craze for this style in the 1970’s, this hat speaks volume on the self-confidence of its wearer. With the Godfather Hat, Bailey Hats of Hollywood pays homage to these great men. And you, will you dare it?
This hat sports a center-crease crown and rolled brim typical of the Homburg style. Its edge is bound in a grosgrain ribbon assorted to the one circling its crown for a classic and elegant finish. The details of the bow are typical of the Bailey brand: a laser-engraved logo, the four corners decorated with small rivets and a removable feather tucked under its center.
This hat, although mostly considered masculine, is unisex, durable and easy to maintain. The stiffness of its 100% wool felt allows it to be more water resistant than an ordinary wool felt. It is also lined with satin, fitted with a comfortable cotton sweatband and provides good UV protection from the sun: perfect for those crisp, sunny days of Fall to those in the beginning of Spring!
Features of the Godfather Hat
- Material : 100% Wool Felt
- Height : Center Front: 4" (10,16 cm), highest point of the fold: 4 3/4" (12,06 cm)
- Brim : 2 ½" (6,35 cm) Bound-edge, Rolled Brim
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : Grosgrain, 1½"
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Cotton fabric
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Godfather Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Godfather Wool Felt Homburg Hat BAILEY