Bowler, Derby, Melon… the choice is yours!
Famous since its creation during the Victorian era in England, the Bowler hat was worn by an impressive collection of celebrities. For example, in fiction, there are Doctor Watson and Hergé’s Dupondt, on screen, Charlie Chaplin and Liza Minnelli and on the stage, Boy George or even John Bonham, to name only a few.
Bailey of Hollywood presents the Derby Hat, its quintessential 100% wool felt bowler, the perfect hat for any man or woman to wear everyday or to shine on the stage!
With a medium-height rounded crown, a short, curled, bound-edged brim, a classic Bailey grosgrain ribbon with its bow decorated with a laser-engraved logo and discrete studs and a removable feather, all the elements are there to make this hat your new favorite!
This hat is durable and easy to maintain. Its stiffness helps it to be more water-resistant than a regular wool felt. It has a satin lining and is fitted with a comfortable cotton sweatband and provides its wearer with UV protection : what comfort!
Features of the Derby Hat
- Material : 100% Wool Felt
- Height : 4 1/2" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 1/8" (5,4 cm) Bound-edge, Rolled Brim
- Crown : Round
- Hat Band : Grosgrain, 1" (2,54 cm)
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Cotton fabric
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Derby Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Derby Wool Felt Bowler Hat BAILEY