The Top Hat, always distinguished!
A mythical hat from the masculine wardrobe since the 19th century, the top hat is an emblem of power and nobility, worn during official royal ceremonies or unto the stage. But this type of hat is far from being exclusive to men: from Joséphine Baker to Cara Delevingne passing by the iconic Marlene Dietrich, many of them have worn it!
The Ice Hat from Bailey Hats of Hollywood is a cylindrical and medium-height crowned version which is not without references to the top hats worn in the 1870s and the hats worn in equestrian competitions.
The short, bound-edge and rounded brim is the epitome of classic. Its ribbon, assorted to the bound-edge, sports a discrete bow with a laser-engraved Bailey logo and little rivets adorning its corners. There is even a feather tucked under the bow which you can remove, replace or change according to your fancy!
This hat is durable and easy to maintain. Its stiff wool felt makes the Ice Hat
Features of the Ice Hat
- Material : 100% Wool Felt
- Height : 4 1/2" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 1/8" (5,4 cm) Bound-edge, Rolled Brim
- Crown : Round
- Hat Band : Grosgrain, 1" (2,54 cm)
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Cotton fabric
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Ice Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ice Hat