A trilby with the scent of vacations!
The Trilby, named after the main character of a famous play by George Du Maurier, is typically a smaller, sportier version of its cousin, the fedora.The Mannes Hat from the Bailey Hats of Hollywood brand is its perfect summer version. Women and men alike wear it and it fits most face shapes.
With its close-fitting teardrop crown, short and curved snap brim and variegated colors, it will follow you anywhere, from the beach to an evening on a terrace, without forgetting picnics and other summer activities!
The Mannes Hat is also adorned with a contrasting weaved braid itself decorated with a simple bow ring and small metallic piece engraved with the Bailey logo. It has no lining and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent fabric sweatband. Thanks to its polypropylene braid it is made of, this hat is waterproof, springs back to its shape if crushed by accident and will easily be packed in your luggage: perfect for trips!
This is a small, eye-catching and practical hat which you can even wash yourself in the sink with a mild soap, soft brush and a little lukewarm water. Almost indestructible!
Features of the Mannes Hat
- Material : Polypropylene braid
- Height : 4 ½" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : Upturned Snap Brim 1 5/8" (4,13 cm)
- Crown : Teardrop
- Hat Band : 1" Contrasting weaved braid
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent cotton fabric
- Colors : Azul, Brown Multi, Cranberry Multi, Charcoal Multi, Light Gray Multi, Navy Multi, Natural Multi, Nordic Multi, Overcast, Skydiver, Woods Multi
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mannes Hat