A Foolproof Fedora!
Cousin to the Mannes trilby, the Mannesroe Hat, from the Bailey Hats of Hollywood brand, is the perfect fedora for the summer. With a center-dent crown, a curved shapeable brim and its two-toned material, it will go anywhere with you, be it at the beach, on a terrace in the evening, on picnics or any other summer activities you may wish.
This unisex fedora is adorned with a ribbon made of polypropylene braids assorted to the hat which is in its turn decorated with a simple bow and a small metal-engraved Bailey logo. Women and men alike wear it and it fits with most face shapes. The Mannesroe Hat is unlined and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent cotton fabric sweatband.
Thanks to the polypropylene braid this summer hat is made of, it is waterproof, bounces back in its shape if it becomes accidentally bent and will easily insert itself in your luggage: perfect to go on a trip!
It is a hat all the more practical as you can clean it yourself in the sink using a mild soap, a soft brush and a little bit of lukewarm water. Almost indestructible!
Features of the Mannesroe Hat
- Material : Polypropylene braid
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : Upturned Snap Brim 2" (5,08 cm)
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1" Assorted polypropylene braid
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent cotton fabric
- Colors : Ivory/Adobe Multi, Black/Charcoal Multi, Overcast
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mannesroe Crushable Water-Resistant Straw Hat BAILEY