Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Tribute to the 60s
Since 1840, the Maison Laulhère has been making high-quality berets and caps according to ancestral methods. Made of the best types of wool produced locally, Laulhère’s products are world-renowned and remain, to this day, a reference in the matters of style and comfort.
The Ursa Cap is a beautiful model, well-loved by the brand, of which style evokes the 1960’s and 1970’s, iconic decades of the likes of Bob Dylan and John Lennon. This unisex model has a 28 centimeters (11 inches) plate diameter and proudly sports the traditional berets’ “cabillou”, the little cord at the top center of the beret, and the hallmark Laulhère stud which proves the authenticity of its origin. The Ursa Cap has a short, souple and crescent-shaped visor and its depth headband has two aeration eyelets on the left and is lined with a grosgrain ribbon finished with a “bouffette” at the back.
Made of 100% french merino wool which is knitted and then felted, the Ursa Cap is weatherproof and naturally breathable and antibacterial. The high quality of its conception and of its material give this beret an exceptional resistance to allow it to follow you for many years to come.
The characteristics of the Ursa Cap
- Material : 100% French Merino Wool
- Diameter : 28 cm (11 in.)
- Visor : Souple, 4,45 cm (1 ¾”)
- Lining : Satin headdress with Héritage par Laulhère escutcheon
- Band : Depth headband 4 cm (1 ½”)
- Sweatband : Satin Grosgrain ribbon
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-63 cm)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Laulhère
- Origin : Made in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, France
- Maintenance : Clean with a soft brush or with a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and soft soap while making sure you do not soak the hat. Let dry on a flat surface with paper inside, far from windows and heat sources. For more advice, do not hesitate to contact our hatters.
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ursa Cap