Like her Arrow, Artemis Never Misses
Since 1840, the Maison Laulhère has been making high-quality berets according to ancestral methods. Made of the best types of wool available locally, Laulhère’s berets are world-renowned and remain, to this day, a reference in the matters of style and comfort.
The Artemis Beret is a small, elegant beret with a volume close to the head and inspired by the draw-string military beret. This unisex model has a 22 centimeters (8,6 inches) plate diameter, has a sewn side-fold and proudly sports the hallmark Laulhère stud which proves the authenticity of its origin. Its headband is made of contrasting full-grain cowhide which doubles as a passage for the adjustment draw-string which ties in the back. On the inside, we find the satin headdress on which is sewn the escutcheon embroidered with the Héritage par Laulhère coat of arms.
Made of 100% french merino wool which is knitted and then felted, the Artemis Beret is weatherproof and naturally breathable and antibacterial. The high quality of its conception and of its material give this an exceptional resistance to allow it to follow you for many years to come.
This hat comes with its own box.
The characteristics of the Artemis Beret
- Material : 100% French Merino Wool
- Diameter : 22 cm (8 ⅝” in.)
- Lining : Satin headdress with Héritage par Laulhère escutcheon
- Sweatband : 100% full-grain cowhide, ajustement bow at the back
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Laulhère
- Origin : Made in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, France
- Maintenance : Clean with a soft brush or with a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and soft soap while making sure you do not soak the hat. Let dry on a flat surface with paper inside, far from windows and heat sources. For more advice, do not hesitate to contact our hatters.
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size. Be careful to pull both strings when making adjustments to make sure the leather does not rip.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Béret Artémis