Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Warm for Winter
Since 1840, the Maison Laulhère has been making high-quality berets according to ancestral methods. Made of the best types of wool available locally, Laulhère’s berets are world-renowned and remain, to this day, a reference in the matters of style and comfort.
The Chopin Beret has been one of the Timeless models of the brand for the last 15 years. This unisex model has a 28 centimeters (11 inches) plate diameter and proudly sports the traditional berets’ “cabillou”, the little cord at the top center of the beret, and the hallmark Laulhère stud which proves the authenticity of its origin. What differentiates the Chopin Beret from other berets is its elongated head entry band which is meant to cover the ears and is decorated with two sewn folds to give it more texture and an elevated style.
Made of 100% french merino wool which is knitted and then felted, the Chopin Beret is weatherproof and naturally breathable and antibacterial. The high quality of its conception and of its material give this beret an exceptional resistance to allow it to follow you for many years to come.
The characteristics of the Chopin Beret
- Material : 100% French Merino Wool
- Diameter : 28 cm (11 in.)
- Lining : Unlined
- Band : Elongated head entry
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : One size, stretchable up to a size 60 cm (7 ½”)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Laulhère
- Origin : Made in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, France
- Maintenance : Clean with a soft brush or with a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and soft soap while making sure you do not soak the hat. Let dry on a flat surface with paper inside, far from windows and heat sources. For more advice, do not hesitate to contact our hatters.
- Size Guide : To adjust to your size, take the head entry between both hands and slowly and gradually pull all around the beret. Do this in small, repetitive steps to be sure to avoid a too large resizing, seeing as it will not shrink back once pulled to its larger size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Chopin Beret