Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Essential, Colorful and Easy to Wear
Since 1840, the Maison Laulhère has been making high-quality berets according to ancestral methods. Made of the best types of wool available locally, Laulhère’s berets are world-renowned and remain, to this day, a reference in the matters of style and comfort.
The Authentique Beret is one of the staples of the brand. This unisexe model has a 28 centimeters (11 inches) plate diameter and proudly sports the traditional berets’ “cabillou”, the little cord at the top center of the beret, and the hallmark Laulhère stud which proves the authenticity of its origin. On the inside, we find the cotton headdress on which is sewn the escutcheon embroidered with the Héritage par Laulhère coat of arms. It is available in 16 different colors made from natural-base dyes; enough colors to have one for each of your outfits!
Made of 100% french merino wool which is knitted and then felted, the Authentique Beret is weatherproof and naturally breathable and antibacterial. The high quality of its conception and of its material give this beret an exceptional resistance to allow it to follow you for many years to come.
The characteristics of the Authentique Beret
- Material : 100% French Merino Wool
- Diameter : 28 cm (11 in.)
- Lining : Cotton headdress with Héritage par Laulhère escutcheon
- Sweatband : No band
- Colors : Light Tumeric, Maple, Navy, Natural, Black, Light Grey, Carmine, Olive, Khaki, Lavender, Camel, Yellow, Dark Tangerine, Bordeaux, Eclipse, Cocoa
- Sizes : One size, stretchable up to a size 60 cm (7 ½”)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Laulhère
- Origin : Made in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, France
- Maintenance : Clean with a soft brush or with a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and soft soap while making sure you do not soak the hat. Let dry on a flat surface with paper inside, far from windows and heat sources. For more advice, do not hesitate to contact our hatters.
- Size Guide : To adjust to your size, take the head entry between both hands and slowly and gradually pull all around the beret. Do this in small, repetitive steps to be sure to avoid a too large resizing, seeing as it will not shrink back once pulled to its larger size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Authentique Beret