A Beret Inspired by New Jack Swing
The Kangol brand has long been associated with the forefront of urban fashion. The Wool Jax Beret is a nod to the New Jack Swing sound, a musical and fashion movement mixing influences from pop, hip-hop and R&B that came about in the late 1980’s.
This beret sports a versatile look. You can easily wear it with any kind of outfit. You can wear the Wool Jax Beret with your fall & winter outfits, adding a touch of class to your formal wear, and a dash of street smart urban looks to your casual outfits.
Built of a soft, warm and comfortable fabric, the Wool Jax Beret is always easy to wear and to stow away, since it is foldable. It features a comfortable wool sweatband at the base to ensure a comfortable fit around your head, every time. The Wool Jax Beret is also decorated with an embroidered Kangaroo logo, a staple of the Kangol brand.
The Wool Jax Beret is finished without a lining to procure maximum breathability. This spring, fall or winter, alway be ready to shine with a unisex and comfortable beret that sports as much swag as the music that inspired it.
Features of the Wool Jax Beret
- Material : 75% Wool, 25% Modacrylic
- Shape : Beret
- Crown : Flat
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : 75% Wool, 25% Modacrylic
- Colors : Black, Deep Sea
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Kangol
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : Avoid extended rain exposure as much as possible. Dust with a lint brush. Hand Wash with cold water and soft soap.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wool Jax Beret