Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Curved and vented, perfect for summer!
The Xavier Été is a summer curved cap. Offered in linen, silk and cotton, there is one of these caps for all occasions! Silk is perfect for the season transitions thanks to its capacities to isolate the wearer against heat and chilliness, while linen and cotton will be your best allies in the summer’s heat waves. Unisex, chic yet casual, the Xavier Summer will effortlessly blend into any spring and summer outfit.
This Göttmann cap features a 4-panel curved crown that gives it a slik, rounded shape that accentuates its elegant, sporty looks. A band of fabric at the back adds depth to the cap’s crown and is highlighted by a contrasting piping. Naturally fresh and lightweight thanks to the thinness of the various fabrics it is offered in, the Xavier Summer Cap features a 100% polyester vented lining for maximum breathability. This comfortable cap offers a 40 UV protection and presents a 2” (5,08 cm) visor as well as a 1,9 cm (3/4”) depth band for increased comfort and fit.
This summer, choose a summer curved flat cap with a versatile look! Find the Xavier Summer Cap by Göttmann at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Xavier Summer Cap
- Material : 78% Cotton, 22% Linen, 2% Polyester
- Shape : Duckbill
- Brim : 5,08 cm (2”)
- Crown : Curved
- Lining : Vented, 100% Polyester made from upcycled marine plastics
- Depth Band : 1,9 cm (3/4”)
- Colors : Gray, Blue/Red, Blue
- Sizes : 55 cm - 64 cm (6 ⅞” - 8”)
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Designed in Germany, made in Czech Republic.
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Göttmann Xavier Summer Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GÖTTMANN Xavier Summer Flat Cap