A Classic Flat Cap to Wear all Spring & Summer Long
The Jackson Lin is a summer curved cap. Made of Lin, it is perfect for the season transitions thanks to its capacities to isolate the wearer against heat and chilliness, while linen and cotton will be your best allies in the summer’s heat waves. Unisex, chic yet casual, the Jackson Lin will effortlessly blend into any spring and summer outfit.
This Göttmann cap features a 4-panel curved crown that gives it a slick, rounded shape that accentuates its elegant, sporty looks. Naturally fresh and lightweight thanks to the thinness of the various fabrics it is offered in, the Jackson Lin Cap features a 100% polyester vented lining made of Seaqual Yarn, a recycled fiber obtained from ocean plastic waste, for maximum breathability. It also presents a 2” (5,08 cm) for better UV protection to the head and face, as well as a 1,9 cm (3/4”) depth band for increased comfort and fit.
This summer, choose a summer curved flat cap with a versatile look! Find the Jackson Summer Cap by Göttmann at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Jackson Lin Cap
- Material : 100% Linen
- Shape : Duckbill
- Brim : 5,08 cm (2”)
- Crown : Curved
- Lining : Vented, 100% Polyester
- Depth Band : 1,9 cm (3/4”)
- Colors : Red, Black, Blue, Kaki
- Sizes : 55 cm - 63 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Designed in Germany, made in Bulgaria
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Göttmann Jackson Summer Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Jackson Linen GÖTTMANN Flat Cap