A perfect fedora for the summer
The Westfield Hat, from the Bailey Hats of Hollywood brand, is the cousin of the Hester Hat and a perfect fedora for the summer. With its classic crown, turn-down brim and souple and resistant matter, it will follow you everywhere from the garden to a terrace in the evening, to a picnic or any summer activities you might want to partake in.
This fedora is adorned with a striped grosgrain ribbon on a solid-colored one and is finished with a simple bow and a small Bailey logo engraved on metal. Women and men wear this hat since it suits most face shapes. The Westfield Hat is unlined and is fitted with a comfortable and absorbent cotton fabric sweatband.
If the polypropylene and paper braid, colored in marled tones, that composes it makes it resistant to deformations, this unisex hat is however not waterproof and will be better off if its wearer takes care not to get it wet. The material’s flexibility helps it find a place in your luggage: perfect to go on a trip!
Features of the Westfield Hat
- Material : 50% Polypropylene, 50% Paper braid
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 2 ¼” (5,72 cm) Turn-down Brim
- Crown : Center-dent
- Hat Band : 1" Striped grosgrain on a solid-color grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : No lining
- Sweatband : Absorbent cotton fabric
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States
- Maintenance : Preferably avoid contact with water. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Westfield Crushable Summer Hat BAILEY