Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Most Trendy Porkpie of the Season!
The Walsh Hat has a simple shape but its proportions, with a rounded porkpie crown echoing the shape of the large, slightly incurved brim, make it a resolutely trendy hat!
The crown is encircled with a grosgrain ribbon with a simple band decorated with the brand’s logo stud behind which is inserted the brand’s signature vintage carpenter nail.
Worn by men just as well as by women, this hat is full of possibilities: wear it with a perfecto leather jacket and jeans, with an original shirt and a simple suit, with a dress or with a skirt and blouse. You can even wear it with a shirt and light neckerchief for a look reminiscent of Andalusian style!
This porkpie’s felt is made of 100% wool and is polished with Bailey Hats of Hollywood’s Elite Stiffened finish which gives it a luster and softness similar to that of a fur felt.
Even the inside of this hat is gorgeous! Its lining is screen-printed with a beautifully-drawn portrait of a young woman and its sweatband is made of fine goatskin leather, making it as comfortable as it is elegant.
The felt will soften over time and will adapt to your way of wearing it, whether you decide to keep the brim’s curve or to flatten it. The large brim will also protect you from the sun and light rain.
Features of the Walsh Hat
- Material : 100% Wool Polished Elite Stiffened Finish felt
- Height : 4" (10,16 cm)
- Brim : 7,5 cm (3") Tabletop Brim
- Crown : Rounded Porkpie
- Hat Band : 1 ½" Japanese Grosgrain
- Lining : Screen-printed Satin
- Sweatband : Fine Goatskin leather
- Colors : Granite, Brick, Black, Plaza Taupe, Olive Oil
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States with globally sourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Walsh Hat under heavy rain for more than 10 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Walsh Hat