Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Bluesman’s best friend
The Porkpie hat is a Henri Henri creation which embodies the ultimate classic porkpie, so favored by the jazz and blues musicians. From Buster Keaton to Fergie and many more such as Frank Sinatra, Jude Law, Tom Waits and Sienna Miller, this hat has been and still is worn by a lot of celebrities.
With its almond-shaped porkpie crown and its short brim, this unisex hat has a decidedly trendy look. Play with its shapeable brim to change its style, in whatever way you fancy!
The Porkpie hat is made of high quality rabbit fur felt which is both shapeable and durable. Its brim is folded and sewn at the edge and its crown is decorated with an elegant grosgrain ribbon.
Lined in gold monogrammed black satin and with a stamped leather sweatband, the Porkpie Hat will shape itself to the form of your head, for great comfort.
Its semi-stiff felt will help it keep its crisp shape, makes it water resistant and offers its wearer uv protection.
Features of the Porkpie Hat
- Material : 100% Rabbit Fur Felt
- Height : 3 ½” (9 cm)
- Brim : Classic Snap, 4,5 cm (1 ¾”)
- Crown : Porkpie
- Hat Band : Grosgrain 1 ½” (4 cm)
- Lining : Satin
- Sweatband : Genuine Leather
- Colors : Black, Gunmetal
- Sizes : 55 to 63 cm (6 ⅞” to 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Henri Henri
- Origin : Made in Canada
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing your Henri Henri Porkpie hat under heavy rain for more than 20 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Porkpie Hat