Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Pomp and Circumstance
The Top Hat Fur Melusine is without the shadow of a doubt the premium, most sumptuous top hat available at Montreal’s Henri Henri hat store. Made of melusine fur felt, it has a glossy finish and is water resistant.
Mounted on a rigid frame using 18th century methods, the Top Hat Melusine is decorated with a discrete self-matching melusine fur band. Inside, it features a soft leather sweatband, as well as a soft silk lining marked with the arms of Christys’ London, which opened in 1773.
For a wedding, for a funeral, and for events where decorum is paramount, the Top Hat Fur Melusine is THE top hat that will honor and underline the importance of the ceremony, and of its guests.
You can find the Top Hat Fur Melusine at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, as well as on our online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the United States.
Features of the Top Hat Fur Melusine
- Material : Melusine fur felt: 70% hare, 20% wild furs, 10% rabbit
- Shape : Top Hat
- Height : 5 ¼” (13,3 cm)
- Crown : Flat
- Hat Band : Melusine
- Lining : Silk
- Sweatband : Leather
- Colors : Black
- Sizes : 58 cm - 61 cm (7 ¼” - 7 ⅝”)
- Season : Spring, Fall. Winter, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Christys’ London
- Maintenance : Dust your Top Hat Fur Melusine with a horsehair brush, using soft, counterclockwise motion to follow the grain of the felt. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size. This hat is made of stiff wool so you may need to size-up if you are between sizes.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Top Hat Fur Melusine