Fineness, Savoir-faire, excellence
Imbued of simple and luxurious elegance, Borsalino’s Panama Extra Fine Hat is a Panama hat that will have all the heads turning, even those of the most exacting aficionados. Its centerdent crown, snap brim and contrasting ribbon embody all the refinement of traditional, European design panamas.
To better preserve its shape, do not grab your panama by the crown but rather take it by the brim with two hands and do not hang the hat always on the same side. For the regular care, wipe the dust off with a dry soft cloth, use a mineral water vaporizer to delicately humidify and soften the straw. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a clean cloth to remove excess water, reshape it carefully by hand and leave to dry far from heat sources and direct light. Consult a professional hatter and the hat’s pamphlet for more particular care instructions.
WARNING: We strongly advise against leaving rolled this Panama hat for longer than 48 hours. Never fold while it is still humid or wet. We recommend storing your hat in its hatbox to better preserve their shape.
Comes with its own high-quality box.
Features of the Panama Extra Fine Hat
- Material : Panama Straw
- Height : 5” (12,7 cm)
- Brim : Snap Brim, approximately 3” (7,62 cm)
- Crown : Centerdent
- Hat Band : 1 ½” (4 cm) Grosgrain ribbon
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Moroccan (canneté ribbon)
- Colors : Natural
- Sizes : 55 à 62 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ¾”)
- UV Protection : +80 UV, tested according to UV STANDARD 801
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Borsalino
- Origin : Handwoven in Montecristi, Ecuador and finished in Italy.
- Maintenance : Water-repellent. Avoid folding for more longevity and keep in its hat box for better protection. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Panama Extra Fine BORSALINO