The Summer promises to be trendy and sunny!
The Creed Hat has a simple style but its proportions, with that rounded porkpie crown echoing the shape of the large, hand-curled-edged brim, make this hat both classic and fashionable!
Its crown is encircled with a grosgrain ribbon finished in a triangular fold, decorated with a discrete Bailey Hats of Hollywood staple logo and behind which is slipped a signature detail of the brand: a vintage carpenter nail.
Worn by both men and women alike, this unisex hat is full of possibilities. Wear it with linen shirt and pants, with your favorite patterned light shirt, with a pretty sundress or even with shorts and a rolled-sleeves t-shirt; it will adapt to any context!
The genuine Panama straw weave of this porkpie is handmade in Ecuador out of Toquilla palm, as evidenced by the seal inside the crown. This process allows the obtention of an opaque matter which will provide excellent UV protection. However, it is not recommended to let this hat get in contact with too much water, which may alter the quality of the hat in the long term. The sweatband is made of a comfortable woven braid.
Features of the Creed Hat
- Material : 100% Toquilla Palm Straw
- Height : 4 ½" (11,43 cm)
- Brim : 2 ⅞” (7,3 cm) Hand-curved edge
- Crown : Rounded Porkpie
- Hat Band : 1" Japanese Grosgrain
- Lining : Unlined
- Sweatband : Woven braid
- Colors : Natural/Black
- Sizes : S, M, L, XL
- Season : Spring, Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Bailey Hats of Hollywood
- Origin : Made in the United States with globally sourced materials
- Maintenance : Avoid wearing Bailey’s Creed Hat under the rain for more than 5 consecutive minutes. For any question relative to hat cleaning, care and maintenance, feel free to contact our team of professional hatters, or read all about our cleaning & reblocking services!
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Creed Hat