Ready to Hit the Deck with your Clanton Cap
The Clanton Summer Docker Hat by Stetson Europe is a summer beanie. Also called docker cap, it is inspired by the beanies worn by sailors. They leave the ears uncovered so sailors can clearly hear anything happening on the noisy deck. Naturally water resistant, you can wear the Clanton summer beanie under a light to moderate rain.
Made of a vented cotton/linen/wool blend and pre-weathered for a worn patina look, it is the ideal companion for a street smart casual look or an outing on open water in the spring, summer and fall with good UV protection. This beanie also features a cotton and polyester lining.
You can find this unisex beanie on the Henri Herni online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the US!
Features of the Clanton Docker Hat
- Material : 78% linen, 12% wool, 10% cotton
- Shape : Beanie
- Crown : Round
- Lining : 68% coton, 32% polyester
- Colors : Patchwork
- Sizes : 54-55 cm S, 56-57 cm M, 58-59 cm L, 60-61 cm XL
- Season : Spring, Summer, Fall
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson Europe
- Origin : Made in Europe
- Maintenance : Hand Wash with cold water. Closely follow instructions on the label. Let dry at room temperature, away from heat sources and windows. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Clanton Docker Hat, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Stetson Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Clanton Summer Docker Hat STETSON EUROPE