Ready to Hit the Deck with your Old Cotton Docker Cap
The Old Cotton Docker Cap by Stetson Europe is a summer beanie. Also called docker cap, it is inspired by the beanies worn by sailors. They leave the ears uncovered so sailors can clearly hear anything happening on the noisy deck. Naturally water resistant, you can wear the Old Cotton Docker Cap under a light to moderate rain.
Made of a vented cotton/polyester blend and pre-weathered for a worn patina look, it is the ideal companion for a street smart casual look or an outing on open water in the spring, summer and fall with good UV protection. You can find this unisex beanie on the Henri Herni online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the US!
Features of the Old Cotton Docker Cap
- Material : 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Shape : Beanie
- Crown : Round
- Lining : Unlined
- Colors : Brown
- Sizes : 54-55 cm S, 56-57 cm M, 58-59 cm L, 60-61 cm XL
- Season : Spring, Summer, Fall
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Stetson Europe
- Origin : Made in China
- Maintenance : Hand Wash with cold water. Closely follow instructions on the label. Let dry at room temperature, away from heat sources and windows. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Old Cotton Docker Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Stetson Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Old Cotton Docker Hat STETSON EUROPE