A Great French Classic
Since 1840, the Maison Laulhère has been making high-quality berets according to ancestral methods. Made of the best types of wool available locally, Laulhère’s berets are world-renowned and remain, to this day, a reference in the matters of style and comfort.
The Basque Beret is one of the staples of the brand. This unisex model has a 28 centimeters (11 inches) plate diameter and proudly sports the traditional berets’ “cabillou”, the little cord at the top center of the beret, and the hallmark Laulhère stud which proves the authenticity of its origin.
On the inside, we find the cotton headdress on which is sewn the escutcheon embroidered with the Héritage par Laulhère coat of arms. The Basque Beret is also fitted with a faux-leather headband for a better size stability. This band is itself decorated with a traditional ribbon “bouffette” at the back and can be worn either folded on the inside or toward the outside of the hat.
Made of 100% french merino wool which is knitted and then felted, the Basque Beret is weatherproof and naturally breathable and antibacterial. The high quality of its conception and of its material give this beret an exceptional resistance to allow it to follow you for many years to come.
This hat comes with its own box.
The characteristics of the Basque Beret
- Material : 100% French Merino Wool
- Diameter : 28 cm (11 in.)
- Lining : Cotton headdress with Héritage par Laulhère escutcheon
- Sweatband : Faux-Leather, bouffette at the back
- Colors : Black, Navy
- Sizes : 54 to 64 cm (6 ¾” to 8”)
- Season : Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Laulhère
- Origin : Made in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, France
- Maintenance : Clean with a soft brush or with a sponge dipped in lukewarm water and soft soap while making sure you do not soak the hat. Let dry on a flat surface with paper inside, far from windows and heat sources. For more advice, do not hesitate to contact our hatters.
- Size Guide : With a soft measuring tape, take your head’s circumference in centimeters, passing by the middle of your forehead and about a centimeter above your ear. Refer to the size guide to accurately assess your head size.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Basque Beret