Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Bring the Art of Subtle Style to your Winter
The Xavier is a winter curved cap. Made of wool, which has great isolating properties against the snow and low temperatures, it is perfect for the colder seasons. Unisex, chic yet casual, the Jackson K will effortlessly blend into any fall and winter outfit.
This Göttmann cap features a 4-panel curved crown that gives it a slick, rounded shape for an elegant and sporty look. Naturally warm and water-repellent thanks to its fabric, the Jackson K Cap also features a soft recycled cotton lining for maximum comfort. It also presents a 2” (5,08 cm) visor for better UV protection.
This winter, choose a winter curved flat cap with a versatile look! Find the Xavier winter Cap by Göttmann at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Xavier Cap
- Material : 58% Wool, 31% Polyamide, 9% Polyacrylic, 2% Other Fibers
- Shape : Flat Cap
- Brim : 5 cm (2”)
- Crown : Round
- Lining : 100% Cotton (70% recycled)
- Sweatband : 100% Polyamide
- Depth headband : 100% Cotton
- Colors : Black, Charcoal, Petrol Blue, Blue/Gray, Navy/Black
- Sizes : 55 cm - 63 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Spring, Fall, Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Designed in Germany, made in Czechia.
- Maintenance : Avoid long exposures to rain. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Göttman Xavier cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Xavier Cap