Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Newsboy: Cheeky, Vintage, Classy
The newsboy cap’s style originated in the Industrial Revolution, at the end of the 19th century, in Europe. It was mostly worn by the working class for its comfort and affordability. It was also worn by gentlemen as a sports hat. During the last 150 years, it took many shapes and forms depending on local fashions.
The Kingston KG is a winter newsboy cap with a volume typical of the Londonian styles of the early 20th century. One could easily see the resemblance with the ones adorned by certain razor sharp gangsters well known to today’s public!
Offered in a wool and Gore-Tex fabric and fitted with foldable earmuffs, this cap is perfect for the cold, rain and snow. Style wise, the Kingston KG is unisex, chic yet casual and will effortlessly blend into any fall and winter outfit. Give yourself a touch of youthful cheek this winter!
This Göttmann cap features an 8-panel newsboy crown that gives it a soft volume that accentuates its elegant vintage looks. To add to the insulating properties of its outer shell fabric, the Kingston KG Cap features a 100% cotton (70% recycled) flannel lining for maximum comfort. It also presents a 2” (5,08 cm) for better UV protection to the head and face, as well as a 1” (2,54 cm) depth band for increased comfort and fit.
This winter, choose a summer newsboy cap with a vintage look! Find the Kingston KG Cap by Göttmann at Henri Henri, Canada’s oldest hat store, or on our online store with fast shipping!
Features of the Kingston KG Cap
- Material : 80% Wool, 20% Gore-Tex Polyamide
- Shape : Duckbill
- Brim : 5,08 cm (2”)
- Crown : Newsboy
- Lining : 100% Cotton (70% recycled)
- Earmuffs : Thinly lined with flannel
- Depth Band : 1,9 cm (3/4”)
- Colors : Black, Anthracite
- Sizes : 55 cm - 63 cm (6 ⅞” - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Fall & Winter
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Göttmann
- Origin : Designed in Germany, made in Bulgaria
- Maintenance : Shake off the excess of rain or snow when getting inside. Hand cleaning ONLY, using cold or lukewarm water and soft soap. Leave to dry far from any heat source. For any question pertaining to the cleaning or reshaping of your Göttmann Kingston KG Cap, don’t hesitate to contact our team of professional hatters to enquire about our cleaning/reblocking service!
- Size Guide : Use a soft measuring tape to assess the circumference of your head, in inches of centimeters. For best outcomes, start at the top of the eyebrow ridge, going just above the tip of the ears and over the summit of the occipital at the back of your skull. Refer the obtained measurement to the sizes guide to determine what size you need!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kingston KG Cap