The Iconic Tilley Hat That Started It All
The Iconic T1 Bucket Hat is the first ever summer outdoors hat made by the Canadian manufacturer Tilley Endurables. Designed for nautical sports, it was the first to present the iconic Tilley features: the hidden pocket, the buoyancy patch that allows it to float on water, the brass eyelets vented crown, and the adjustable double chin strap for a secure fit in high winds.
Inside, the Iconic T1 Bucket Hat features a Hydrofil sweatband that helps absorb and wick away perspiration. Crushable, it can easily be stowed away in your bags or luggage. The Iconic T1 Bucket Hat is certified UPF50+, the highest available UV protection rating on the market. Its durable water repellent finish allows you to wear it under a light to moderate rain.
You can find this unisex summer outdoors hat on the Henri Henri online hat store with fast shipping across Canada and the United States!
Feature of The Iconic T1 Bucket Hat
- Material : 100% Cotton
- UV Protection : UPF50+
- Shape : Outdoors Hat
- Height : 10 cm (4”)
- Front & Rear : 6,4 cm (2 ½”)
- Sides : 5 cm (2”)
- Crown : Vented, Airflo
- Lining : Unlined
- Hidden Pocket
- Sweatband : Hydrofil
- Colors : Natural, Black, Dark Navy
- Sizes : 56 cm - 63 cm ( 7 - 7 ⅞”)
- Season : Spring & Summer
- Gender : Unisex
- Brand : Tilley Endurables
- Origin : Responsibly Made in China
- Maintenance : Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold. Use mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach. Remove windcord and foam from crown pocket before washing. Reshape and air dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Size Guide : Measure the circumference of your head at eyebrow ridge height, going slightly over the ears. Compare the obtained measurement to our Size Guide table to determine your size. If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend you opt for the larger size. We will gladly help you with size adjustments in-store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review The Iconic T1 Bucket Hat